Hosted Project Tracking for Small Businesses
Having wrestled with the best way to track time, manage tasks, and juggle multiple web development projects at Pelago, we understand how processes should work. We built Intervals to help others like us organize and manage a chaotic workflow. If you are a web design or development agency, a graphic design firm, ad agency, IT services company, or any small business or freelancer that requires better project management and time tracking software, we invite you to try Intervals for free. It might just be exactly what you have been looking for.
From the Intervals Blog
- How to Keep Track of Projects Accurately When They Go Over Budget
- Three Ways to Break Down a Project into Manageable Tasks
- Three Underlying Qualities Most Common to Successful Creative Agencies
- Six Business Mistakes We Made as an Agency
- Using Time Tracking Software to Validate Your Value-based Pricing Model
Pelago is based in Santa Barbara, CA and was founded in 2000. We are an established leader in hosted project management with our flagship service Intervals. Intervals launched in 2006 and is currently used in over one hundred countries by thousands of small businesses. Pelago is comprised of dedicated individuals who thrive in an open and transparent work environment and have a passion for designing and developing web-based applications while staying up-to-date with the latest web technologies and trends.